Skip to main content

Painting with a Twist

Painting-with-a-Twist_Buckhead-bannerThis is a sponsored post written on behalf of Painting with a Twist in Buckhead.  I’ve received a form of compensation in exchange for promotion; however, all opinions and bad puns are completely my own.

As a mother, I think it’s important to find ways to do “grown-up” things with other grown-ups, without a hint of kids around.  Ok, fine, sometimes I consider a trip to the grocery store good escape…  But now Buckhead has another great place for you to escape: Painting with a Twist.  Here, you can paint on a canvas, enjoy good music, wine or beer, and create unique, personal masterpieces they can take to their homes or gift to others. The artwork ranges from landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes, to creative renderings of animals, iconic buildings and florals.Painting-with-a-Twist_group-shot

What I found most impressive was how Painting with a Twist of Buckhead supports their local community. With the Painting with a Purpose program, Painting with a Twist of Buckhead donates 50 percent of their proceeds to local organizations and charities. The Buckhead studio’s first Painting with a Purpose event is set for April.Painting-with-a-Twist_wine-glass

So what else makes Painting with a Twist stand out?  The Buckhead location offers private parties for corporate outings, bachelorette parties, sorority functions, date nights and special events. The studio is able to accommodate up to 70 people per gathering with one large room that can hold 45, and a private room that seats 25 – making painting accessible for a few friends or a private party.Painting-with-a-Twist_women-painting

Painting with a Twist of Buckhead

2140 Peachtree Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
(in Brookwood Square)

(404) 975-3423

office hours Wednesday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.,
Saturday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m..

***Don’t miss their grand opening, scheduled for Wednesday, April 1.***

Painting with a Twist

GIVEAWAY: How would you like to win a $35 gift certificate to Painting with a Twist? Simply comment below, telling me what looks most appealing to you about Painting with a Twist in Buckhead. Then fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends 4-6-15. Good luck y’all!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{Giveaway} Ross Dress for Less -- How far can $25 go?

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of making another trip to Ross Dress for Less, just in time to see all their back to school gear! Boy, was I blown away -- from organization and storage (things my nerdy-side craves!);  kitchen items (knife set w/kitchen shears $7.99), laundry ($11.99 for an iron and $5.99 for a collapsible ironing board), and  other household items -- perfect for the dorm room;  to outfits at unbeatable prices! Additionally, I saw some great baby items, at amazing prices, too!  Breathable crib bumper ($9.99) and MANY, MANY, MANY name brand, stylish diaper bags ($12.99) (...cute character shirts for the preschool crowd, too!) Minnie Mouse t-shirt - $4.99 And, naturally, I did a little retail therapy myself, AFM style !  (Translation: I raided the clearance rack.  Each top was under $7!) Would you like to shop at Ross? I'm excited to team up with a few great blogging pals to bring you a giveaway for a...

Getting Ready for the First Day of Kindergarten

Starting kindergarten is something I’ve gone through twice already with my own kiddos, and there’s definitely some things you can do to help prepare your kiddo for kindergarten, aside from simply ensuring they’re ready for kindergarten .  Getting your child ready for the first day of kindergarten can help make the day, and your morning, go smoothly.  Here are my best practical tips for making the first day of kindergarten a success! Getting Ready for the First Day of Kindergarten

Car Games for Kids

Morning car rides can be daunting if you’re not a morning person, and sometimes even if you ARE a morning person.  Although I believe it’s perfectly ok to let your kids be bored, I also believe it’s important to use moments together wisely.  So we tend to spend our morning car ride having conversations, and playing kids car games that help wake them up and keep them on their toes, AND it’s all done sans technology!  Here I delve beyond “Punch-Buggy Charlie” and the license plate game for some good no-tech car games for kids. Car Games for Kids 20 Questions  –  We each take a turn coming up with a person, place, or thing.  Then the other participants take turns asking yes or no questions to figure out what it is.  If we figure it out before the 20th question, we win; if not, then the person answering the questions wins.  This is a good exercise in making deductions and also figuring out good “category” questions.