Skip to main content

HANDSFREE Bottle Feeding On-the-Go

My son frequently turns heads these days when we’re out and about.  And not just from his dashing good looks either!  ….let me back up a little: I used to spend meals out eating with one hand.  My son’s bottle in the other hand, feeding a hungry baby.  It was miserable.  

And then my husband found a solution: the Podee bottle system!  This genius feeding system features a regular bottle, and nipple, but further includes a set of tubes to allow your baby to take the bottle -much like he would a paci- with the bottle free to rest nearby.  For younger babies who can’t yet hold their bottle, and even older babies who may frequently drop, the Podee will allow instant access to the bottle, while freeing caregiver’s hands!

In addition, parents of multiples can achieve more productive feedings with the Podee!  Imagine, being able to simultaneously feed two or thee (or more!) babies at once, all while keeping your hands free!

My son, enjoying a bottle
before nodding off.
 


We invested in this bottle system a few months ago, with but two regrets:

  1. Why did we wait so long to try this??!
  2. I wish we’d gotten more than just a 2-pack, or at least gotten some extra tubes and nipples in the beginning.  A minor point, but I find I have to clean them more frequently.  And since they’re dishwasher safe, I either must pull them out of the dishwasher and wash by hand if I find myself in a pinch.
You can snag the Podee at Amazon, with a variety of options, including a single bottle, a two-pack, three-pack, or four-pack.  Also, you can grab an extra set of tubes and nipples, which I would recommend.

What could possibly make these even better?  Snagging them with your Amazon Mom Membership or Amazon Prime Membership, which allows for free two-day shipping, among other perks!

BTW: This is NOT a paid endorsement.  I am sharing about this product because we love it so much, and wanted to share with all y’all.  If I can help make YOUR life easier, great!  :o)

Keep on saving!  :o)
–Barbara
**This post may contain affiliate links.**

Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{Giveaway} Ross Dress for Less -- How far can $25 go?

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of making another trip to Ross Dress for Less, just in time to see all their back to school gear! Boy, was I blown away -- from organization and storage (things my nerdy-side craves!);  kitchen items (knife set w/kitchen shears $7.99), laundry ($11.99 for an iron and $5.99 for a collapsible ironing board), and  other household items -- perfect for the dorm room;  to outfits at unbeatable prices! Additionally, I saw some great baby items, at amazing prices, too!  Breathable crib bumper ($9.99) and MANY, MANY, MANY name brand, stylish diaper bags ($12.99) (...cute character shirts for the preschool crowd, too!) Minnie Mouse t-shirt - $4.99 And, naturally, I did a little retail therapy myself, AFM style !  (Translation: I raided the clearance rack.  Each top was under $7!) Would you like to shop at Ross? I'm excited to team up with a few great blogging pals to bring you a giveaway for a...

Getting Ready for the First Day of Kindergarten

Starting kindergarten is something I’ve gone through twice already with my own kiddos, and there’s definitely some things you can do to help prepare your kiddo for kindergarten, aside from simply ensuring they’re ready for kindergarten .  Getting your child ready for the first day of kindergarten can help make the day, and your morning, go smoothly.  Here are my best practical tips for making the first day of kindergarten a success! Getting Ready for the First Day of Kindergarten

Car Games for Kids

Morning car rides can be daunting if you’re not a morning person, and sometimes even if you ARE a morning person.  Although I believe it’s perfectly ok to let your kids be bored, I also believe it’s important to use moments together wisely.  So we tend to spend our morning car ride having conversations, and playing kids car games that help wake them up and keep them on their toes, AND it’s all done sans technology!  Here I delve beyond “Punch-Buggy Charlie” and the license plate game for some good no-tech car games for kids. Car Games for Kids 20 Questions  –  We each take a turn coming up with a person, place, or thing.  Then the other participants take turns asking yes or no questions to figure out what it is.  If we figure it out before the 20th question, we win; if not, then the person answering the questions wins.  This is a good exercise in making deductions and also figuring out good “category” questions.