Check out my Lessons Learned and Reflections Made for 2010, on my personal blog. This is a yearly tradition I began about 7 years ago, and it’s sparked quite a few interesting discussions over time.
I’d love to hear y’alls thoughts, and any lessons or reflections you care to share for 2010.
Happy New Year’s y’all! May 2011 hold wonder, excitement, and a few frugal lessons for you. :o)
**This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click/purchase/sign up for this offer, I may receive a small amount of compensation for it.**
Yesterday, I had the pleasure of making another trip to Ross Dress for Less, just in time to see all their back to school gear! Boy, was I blown away -- from organization and storage (things my nerdy-side craves!); kitchen items (knife set w/kitchen shears $7.99), laundry ($11.99 for an iron and $5.99 for a collapsible ironing board), and other household items -- perfect for the dorm room; to outfits at unbeatable prices! Additionally, I saw some great baby items, at amazing prices, too! Breathable crib bumper ($9.99) and MANY, MANY, MANY name brand, stylish diaper bags ($12.99) (...cute character shirts for the preschool crowd, too!) Minnie Mouse t-shirt - $4.99 And, naturally, I did a little retail therapy myself, AFM style ! (Translation: I raided the clearance rack. Each top was under $7!) Would you like to shop at Ross? I'm excited to team up with a few great blogging pals to bring you a giveaway for a...
Comments
Post a Comment
Got something to say? Please gently speak your mind. AFM loves hearing from readers. :o)